GAGA MEETING: SEPT 20th Room Ellison —SOUTHWEST SCHOOL OF ART— 2-4pm
September is upon us and we have lots to discuss regarding a very busy 2016 schedule.Please make an effort to attend. Participating head count for PAPER DOLLS will be taken – and then closed. If you are unable to make the meeting and are interested in contributing work for this very special exhibition, YOU MUST email me before the 20th with the header— PAPAR DOLLS/ PARTICIPATING. In the body of the email tell me what women (fictional or real) you will be interpreting.
Explicit guidelines will be posted on this blog after the meeting.
TO BE DISCUSSED
• The all member St. Philips College Exhibition—PAPER DOLLS.
• The Dougherty Exhibition- curated exhibition ( closed)
• The Carver Community Cultural Center- curated exhibition (closed)
• The Spiritual Landscape Exhibitions – curated exhibitions
• Future Collaborations with The Final Acts Projects
• other exhibition possibilities