So many have been telling me they have collectors wanting to purchase their piece. This is wonderful news, and has also given me reason to pause and think– as I want to travel the show. SO, as I do not want any of you to lose sales, there are a couple of points I need to stress.
- Work must remained installed for the duration of the exhibition
- Should you sell your work ( and I hope you do!) and I am able to find another venue to continue this piece.. you will be required to do a second work, and in the same vein, unless I am able to convince the new venue the piece is protean.
- If your work sells during the exhibition 25% goes to the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center. Please keep this in mind when pricing.
- If your work is already spoken for please let me know. If this is the case, # 3 does not apply to you.
- GAGA will neither take a commission nor ask for a tithe to compensate for the GCAC’s commission.
- The exhibition probably will be extended to May 20th